Who follows me

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TNH - Cardinal Red

This is definitely a progress!  If you look at the first picture below of my red boxer-briefs, this was taken 13 months ago.  The black bars were from a screenshot capture - I didn't bother to crop that out.  The original photo, as seen here, was cropped like that because...well, I'll tell you in a minute.


And this picture below?  It was taken yesterday.  Notice no cropping effect...I hid my waist in the old photo because I was sporting a muffin top and I didn't like that at all.  Sad, huh?

I knew I had to find the exact same boxer-briefs and once I did, I slipped it on and did my best to duplicate the angle of my legs as seen above.  Fuck, it wasn't easy because I had to go back to the old photo to see how well the photos matched up.  Rinse and repeat.


The difference other than the new shower curtains in the background?  You can see the gap in between my legs!  Not only can you see the gap, but the thighs are now thinner and more muscular.  I am now 19 pounds away from my goal, having shed 16 pounds already. I have not been this light in 20 years!

I went on a specific diet two months earlier which has resulted in the loss of 10 pounds despite the usual holidays eating patterns.  Last month, I managed to move up a notch in my belt, the 3rd hole.  I have started working out every day this month - training for a half marathon at the end of March has been the reason.

Well, I have another reason...I am getting into this new lifestyle big time with the upcoming softball season and I have moved up yet another notch in the belt, now in the 4th hole...I think a "promotion" will occur next week, resulting in the 5th and final hole.  What a sparkling idea!  ;)

Please visit The Naughty Hangout to see who else played!

 TNHbutton

4 comments:

Kazi G said...

Great comparison and congrats to you, I'll be it feels better too! Another reason to sparkle and not be sad ;)

~Kazi xxx

Kazi G said...

BTW, you may wish to check your link on TNH... it actually points to last week's entry!

Nolens Volens said...

Kazi - thank you. I have re-submitted the correct link. Thanks for letting me now!

PaganPrincess said...

you look great! congratulations. You still have a delicious looking bulge in those boxer briefs. Tell me, the loss of belly fat helps a man gain length. How much cock have you gained with the weight loss? :)